We’ve endeavoured to make this website usable and accessible to a wide range of users.
This page explains some of the features which should make this site easier to use. There are also links to other websites that can help you. If you are experiencing any problems accessing the information on this site, please contact us.
- Each page has a link (within the footer) to the site map listing all the pages within our site.
- You can use the keyboard to access all pages of this site.
- Images have alternative descriptive text.
Change the text size
Internet Explorer: Tools Menu / Zoom / Zoom in or Zoom out
Google Chrome: Menu / use + & – beside Zoom
Firefox: Menu / use + & – at top of block
Safari: View / Zoom In or Zoom Out
View / Zoom Text Only / Zoom In or Zoom Out
Navigating this site
- You can access the main sections of this website from the main menu bar.
- Each sections’ navigation is accessed either from the drop-downs from the main menu bar or from the landing page of each section.
- There is a site map listing all pages on the website (in the Footer).
- A search facility is available on every page (in the Footer).
- The home page can be reached by clicking on the Citizens Advice logo.
- Links to pages that give you legal information are at the bottom of the footer menu.
Most documents on this site are in PDF format. You can download a free PDF reader http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/otherversions/. If you require any documents in a different format or size please contact us.
Adapt your computer
To find out ways to adapt your computer specifically for your requirements visit the BBC My Web, My Way http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/ website.
This site has been developed in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to an AA star rating.
This site has been built to HTML 5.0 standards. This site has been built to CSS 3.0 standards.