East Berkshire Partner Referrals

We support anyone living or working in the boroughs of Bracknell Forest, Maidenhead and Windsor, and Slough by providing free, independent, impartial, and confidential advice and support.


Universal Credit Help to Claim

If your client is enquiring about whether they would be entitled to, or would be better off on Universal Credit (UC) then they should call our National UC Help to Claim Helpline on 0800 144  8 444.  If appropriate, the helpline staff can support both online and telephone claims and will provide help up to the point of the first UC payment.


We can take referrals under the following schemes


Mental Health Services (MHS)

Available: East Berkshire (Bracknell Forest, Maidenhead and Windsor, and Slough).


  • The referrer must be a primary or secondary MH care provider.
  • The client must have a severe mental illness or currently experiencing significant mental distress.
  • The client must be unable to access CA service through other means (in other words we are targeting the hard-to-reach group of clients who struggle the most to access our service). If the client is able to call our national Adviceline or attend our drop-in services then we would ask that they do so.
  • We can advise on benefits, income maximisation, debt, housing, and employment-related issues.

Please download our additional question referral form (PDF) and complete it.

Mental Health Services additional questions form

and then complete our online referral form from the link below uploading the completed referral form and any other supporting evidence.


We aim to respond to the client within 2 working days.

Slough Foodbank Service (SFB)

Available for Slough residents visiting the Foodbank venues only.

We can advise on

  • benefits and income maximisation
  • debt
  • housing
  • local support eg charitable grants, household support fund
  • local welfare and community support
  • other areas too

For opening hours, please refer to Slough Foodbank website: Locations | Slough Foodbank

For Foodbank volunteers, you can refer clients to us using this link:



For all other referrals, please click here


Other ways to access Citizens Advice:

Citizens Advice Adviceline service on 0808 278 7914
Citizens Advice Help to Claim Service on 0800 144 8444
Citizens Advice National Debt Service on 0800 240 4420
Citizens Advice Consumer helpline 0808 223 1133
Citizens Advice Webchat Service
Get Advice Online