Friends of Citizens Advice East Berkshire
Citizens Advice Bracknell & District and Citizens Advice Maidenhead & Windsor have merged to become Citizens Advice East Berkshire. Both charities have a long and successful local history; with over 140 years’ experience between them, we provide a service for around 7,000 local residents and resolve over 35,000 issues every year. Citizens Advice Maidenhead & Windsor was founded in 1939 and Bracknell & District in 1961.
We are a local charity reliant on funding from local authorities, companies, charitable trusts and individuals.
We have set up a Friends Group to help organise events and other activities to raise much needed funds which help keep our services going. Our Friends have been involved with:
- Promoting our Lottery scheme
- Assisting at our annual Family Fun Day
- Helping out with ‘can’ collections
- Selling raffle tickets
As a friend you will:
- Know you’re making a difference to people’s lives
- Receive regular updates on our work
- Help us build a network of Friends
- Assist with enjoyable events and fundraising activities which help raise awareness of our charity’s vital work
If you think you’re able to give us a small amount of your time please get in touch. No experience is necessary and you can be involved in as much or as little as you choose to be. To discuss becoming a Friend of Citizens Advice East Berkshire or for further information, please contact Liz Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org
We were invited to join in a Celebration Evening to mark three years of the Bracknell Forest Lottery. Your help as a Friend could grow our number of Lottery supporters.