Help to Claim Universal Credit

Help to Claim: Do you need help to make a new Universal Credit claim?

At Citizens Advice East Berkshire we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.

Our trained advisers can help you to:

  • Set-up your Universal Credit account
  • Complete your claim to-dos
  • Verify your identity
  • Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Job Centre
  • Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.

Call: Freephone 0800 144 8 444 (England) or 08000 241 220 (Wales)

You can find more information on Universal Credit on our advice pages.

Or you can fill in our Help to Claim Referral Form. You can use this form if you want to self refer or are a partner agency referring a client.